What’s better than a summer peach? Not much. So we’re celebrating the season with our Snead’s Farm Peach Festival July 29-30. Come to the farm during this weekend to enjoy:
- “One, two, free!” pricing on peaches: Buy two quarts and get one free at the farmstand, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. July 29-30 only.
- Delicious peach dishes prepared by the Well at Snead’s Farm, along with seasonal local craft beers and wines available 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. July 29-30.
- You can still join the 2017 Snead’s Farm CSA. Join now for the pro-rated price of $327. This is the peak of summer, and our boxes are stuffed with peaches, berries and lots of pick-your-own opportunities for berries, sunflowers and grapes. There are still six summer CSA pickups left, plus our quadruple box Oct. 4.
- No farm entry fee on these days. Come explore our sustainable family farm!
- All of our other summer favorites, including our popular sugar ‘n’ spice corn for 25 cents an ear, available at the farm stand.
- No outside food permitted during the festival. Dogs on-leash are welcome.