There will be free farm admission Saturday, Aug. 26, and Sunday, Aug. 27, as we celebrate two summer favorites: our tree-ripened peaches and sugar n spice sweet corn!
Come out either day, 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. Here are some highlights:
- The Well at Snead’s Farm will be serving up a peach- and sweet corn-themed menu from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. each day, along with local beers and wines.
- We’ll have peaches on special: Buy two quarts, get one FREE. We will also have half-bushel boxes of peaches on sale for $33.
- We’ll also have our popular “One, two…FREE” pricing on watermelons! That means you can get three of our heirloom sugarbabies or seedless watermelons for just $10!
- Sugar ‘n’ spice corn for $3 a dozen.
- We’ll have hayrides, sprinklers for the kids and our usual play areas by the creek and around the farm. We also may be trying out some new play options ahead of our Fall Festival.
Share this event with your friends on Facebook.