We are happy to announce another new pick-up option for our 2015 CSA. This year we will offer Monday afternoon pickups at a home in the Poplar/Mountain View area of Stafford County for all weekly pickups (The Oct. 7 quadruple fall pickup will still be at Snead’s Farm for all customers.).
Pickup hours at this location will be noon to 6 p.m. This box will be the same as the box that our customers receive at the Braehead Farm Monday pickup. If you’re interested in the Braehead pickup, click here.
There will be a surcharge of $72 ($4 for each of the 18 weekly pickups) for this option. Space on the truck going to Stafford is limited, so we will cap the number of customers in this pickup.
Interested? Here’s how to sign up for North Stafford pickup:
- If you have already signed up for the 2015 CSA and you want to pick up in North Stafford:
- Send a check for $72 (the surcharge for all 18 deliveries) to Emmett Snead, 18294 Tidewater Trail, Fredericksburg VA 22408.
- Please include the primary name on the CSA account on your check so we can put you on the right pickup list. We would like to receive checks and requests by Friday, May 1.
- If you had already requested to be part of the Braehead Farm Monday pickup by sending in a $36 check, but the North Stafford pickup sounds even better to you, then you will only need to send us $36 more for the North Stafford option.
- If you have not signed up for the 2015 CSA:
- What are you waiting for? Download the contract here. The base price for pickup at Snead’s Farm is $800, but if you would like to be included in the North Stafford pickup, make your check out for $872.
- We’ll know which pickup you want by the amount on your check, but feel free to write it on the contract as a friendly reminder.
*To protect the privacy of the individual who will be hosting the North Stafford pickup, we will disclose the exact location when you sign up for it.