Here’s what you need to know:
- Festival runs May 26-28, 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. Farm will be open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. for produce sales.
- No farm entry fee during the festival.
- Enjoy Mountain Slides and explore the farm. Dogs on leash are welcome.
- The Well at Snead’s Farm will serve a seasonal menu made with farm-fresh produce. Take a look at the menu here.
- Emmett Snead will sign copies of his book, Yankees in the Cornfield, on Sunday, May 27, from 1 – 4 p.m. (Rain date Monday, May 28).
- No outside food or drink, please.